"The Safe House" designed by the architect Robert Konieczny at KWK Promes offers maximum security. When the house opens up to the garden, eastern and western side walls move towards the exterior fence creating a courtyard. After crossing the gate one has to wait in this safety zone before being let inside the house. When the house is closed (at night for example) the safe zone is limited to the house’s outline. In the daytime, as a result of the walls opening, it extends to the garden surrounding the house. Wide glazings behind the movable walls let the building acquire energy during the day (winter) or prevent the sun’s heat from going into the house (summer). At night, when the house is closed, the thick outer layer helps the building to accumulate the gained energy. Such a solution together with the hybrid heat system (most of the energy is gained from renewable sources – heat pump and solar systems supported with gas heating) and mechanical ventilation with heat recovery makes the house become an intelligent passive building.
Other features include:
- Large shutters (all 2,8 m high, with a width ranging up to 3,5 m) and
- A drawbridge leading to the roof terrace above the swimming pool.
- Enormous roll-down gate of 14 and 6 m also possible to function as a movie projection screen.
- All the movable elements are based on built-in electronic engines, that guarantee safe operation.
Ideal for traveling in the worst scenario's in any zombie apocalypse the KnightXV is a fully armored V10, 6.8-litre, Bio-fuel powered luxury SUV but act fast this vehicle is limited to a production run of 100 units. The options for the vehicle include:
- FLIR night vision cameras mounted front and rear, on individual screens
- Roof mounted rear view camera
- Keyless entry system
- Transparent, tinted, armor glass throughout
- Tandem tinted moon roof panels (transparent armor) with privacy shades
- ASC Ballistic run flat system on all tires
- Securilok** passive anti theft key system
- Leather 6 way electric conference and cabin seating, total 6 passengers, in hand crafted Andrew Muirhead leather
- Wilton Wool luxury carpeting
- Spacious extended interior
- Alpine AM, FM, CD, DVD, Navigation and Bluetooth equipment
- Front power windows
- Ultra Suede interior finish throughout
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Interior lighting, map/courtesy and ambient
- Dual screen rear console (remote controlled inputs)
- Personal rear seat side mounted laptop stations
Source: KWK Promes
Source: Conquest Vehicles